“We believe patience, loyalty, understanding, and hard work are the core components of rewarding lives and careers.”
El Dorado Estates, the premier independent living retirement community for active seniors in El Dorado Hills, is now hiring for a full-time Concierge. The schedule for this position is Thursday through Monday, 11pm - 7:30am.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This role is responsible for greeting those coming into the community, ensuring prompt personal attention to the individual and the individual’s needs. This position promptly responds to resident emergency calls in a calm, helpful manor and performs clerical duties and other community functions as needed. This position also tours prospective residents and performs other marketing duties. This position is considered a universal employee worker and will be crossed trained in other positions as directed by the community Managers and/or Regional Director.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Must have a friendly, professional, and energetic personality and have a passion for improving the lives of others.
· Experience in computer use and relevant software applications; Word and Excel preferred.
· Prior experience with customer service, purchasing, payroll and accounts payable/receivable preferred.
· Embodies a patient and creative attitude with the ability to “think outside the box.”
· Demonstrates critical thinking skills in problem solving and decision making.
· Demonstrates ability to work efficiently and pleasantly in an extremely busy work environment, to deal with difficult situations in a calm manner and be a team player.
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, with residents and staff.
Our residents deserve the best so we are seeking someone who understands hospitality, integrity and compassion. We believe patience, loyalty, understanding, and hard work are the core components of rewarding lives and careers. If this interests you, come join our team!
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
We offer competitive compensation and a benefit package that includes paid time off and the opportunity to elect healthcare, dental, and vision benefits, as well as supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401k plan with a match determined by the Company and an employee assistant program (EAP). We also have a very unique culture and love to celebrate year-round!
HOW TO APPLY
Please come by and complete an application (no phone calls), we would love to meet you!
El Dorado Estates Gracious Retirement
4240 Town Center Boulevard
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Submit your resume for consideration. [email protected]
We do pre-employment background checks, employment verifications, and reference checks. El Dorado Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We believe that El Dorado Estates Gracious Retirement Living is so much more than walls and windows - it's a place for our residents to enjoy home-cooked meals, game nights, or a quiet evening with family and friends.
At Hawthorn Senior Living, our retirement communities offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of living in a community environment while maintaining independence and privacy. Our caring concern for our residents is the foundation that leads to outstanding resident services. As contributing members of the communities we serve, what is most important is that we love our residents. We care about people and because our residents deserve the best, we are looking for employees who understand caring and compassionate customer service. Working in our retirement communities, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our seniors every day.